Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Young Texan


I told my son Brandon about teasing him about going to Washington to learn to ride a horse, so I decided to do a page of my Ashleigh who would give anything to be able to ride horses daily if she could. She is sooo animal crazy . Between going to the zoo and any petting zoo (with pony rides of course) , I think she will either become a vet or some type of animal rescuer. I used April's kit again ( Chris's Rustic Cowboy Collection ) and I made a quick page the you can download
. I hope you like it and please remeber to leave some love.
Link Expired

2 comments:

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

You are right...I am very proud of you....you got all the links right and everything....see your becoming a pro...love the layout ... Ashleigh is too cute and you used my pumpjack too. Love it.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).