Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Last baby layout (I promise)


I know I said I wouldn't be doing any more layouts from Amanda's shower, but I couldn't resist showing off the latest qp i made using April's Baby Isabella's Kit. I am really very fond of it and may use this pattern again (i have got to get another kit). I hope everyone likes it as much as I do. Anyways, here it is and you can get the qp at the bottom. Please if you download, leave me some comments so I can tell if others like my stuff or am I just fooling myself that they are any good ....
Link Expired

2 comments:

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Oh my Lori, I think that this may be my favorite layout of all of the ones that you have done. I love it. Absolutely love it. IT's perfect. Thank you. You outdid yourself this time. Love how your did the border with the different papers with flowers and butterflies. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! The layouts are all so pretty....your color choices are perfect! Looking forward to seeing layouts of the new grandbaby soon!