Wednesday, July 23, 2008

back to quick pages


i decided to do another quick page today. i will probably not post anymore layouts of Amanda's album(no guarantees though).... i wanted to do another page of my son Brandon who is taking riding lessons in Washington DC. ( i know, but not all Texans are born learning to ride)., anyways they are teaching him to ride but if you ask me i still think he would look better with a cowboy hat than that helmet...not very protective i know . But I am a Texan and cowboy = hat to me.Here's the page i did this morning , again using April's Chris' Rustic Cowboy Collection. which you can find here ( aprilthescrapaholic.blogspot.com ).....
Also , if interested you can get the quick page here
Link Expired

1 comment:

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Hey Lori.............your on DigiFree...........yeah!!!! I was just browsing and found it on there..........got any hits....love ya.........april