Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Baby #3


I know i said I wouldn't be posting any more pages from the baby shower but i just couldn't resist showing off my newest qp/layout I made using April's Baby Isabella Kit she made for me. I didn't think I was going to get to it tonight but the addiction was strong than my tiredness...LOL. I did one qp using a saying that I wrote on a cake today at work and thought was too cute. so I guess this page was inspired by that ( first time I did a page with the words coming first before anything!). anyway I hope you like it and if you want you can get the qp here
Link Expired

2 comments:

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Great job Lori.........it's beautiful..like how you did the frames and added the crown to the carriage.....love it.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 12:36am, NY 02:36am, UK 07:36am, OZ 05:36pm]).