Saturday, July 19, 2008

Quickie


just a quick post, today we are having a baby shower for my Amanda, so in between running around i had to stop and take a break and did another QP of April's kit which she has named Chris's Rustic Cowboy Collection. I even put a picture in this one. My son Brandon ( who has always been a little on the Preppy side) has started takeing riding lessons and i couldn't resist using a shot of him with this kit.... i will probably do more.LOL....anyways here it is....will post link later for 4shared if anyone would like this one or my first one(without pics of course.).

2 comments:

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Love this quick page Lori...Great job..isn't Brandon so handsome.

Anonymous said...

I would absolutely LOVE both of these QP's...My 16 mo. old grandson has a stuffed rocking horsey and I took a ton of pix....I'm Grammadiane at
grammadiane@charter.com if you could Pretty Please let me know when you put them on 4Shared.....And how I can get them...Thank U Hugs enclosed....