Friday, August 21, 2009

More ChilePeppers




Been busy again,(i'm supposed to be cleaning house) but I didn't want to forget how I wanted my other pages from this kit to look. The first one (get here ) i did a little different, instead of cutouts for the pics, i just reduced/cut and put on April's tags...the next one I did (get here )
i liked so well that i guess my brain froze and the only thing i could come up with for the next two (get here and here ) was to change the hue on it and this is what i came up with.... hope everyone likes it. Don't forget to checkout April's blog to find all her cool new stuff..bye for now i really must clean my house, Isabella's party is tomorrow and its at my house!!!!


LINK EXPIRED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 22, 2009. Thanks again.