Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday Girl 2


well I just had to do another page from the party for Isabella...while she wasn't in these pics, it was too funny to pass up. I (being the great NANA i strive to be) had gotten Ice cream cookies (with icing flowers on top) for the bigger kids to have. Little did us grownups know that while they were outside (of course) eating them, their little creative minds came up with face painting themselves or each other and made such a mess...LOL. It was great, i didn't even mind cleaning them up...awe the joys of being a NANA...of course i used april's birthdaygirl kit for this layout and you can get the qp here. ..please let me know what you think.

LINK EXPIRED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Aug. 30, 2009. Thanks again.