Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birthday Girl


I cannot believe how fast time has been flying this year. Already my baby Isabella has turned 1....I know they say the older you get the faster time seems to go but this is ridiculous ...anyways this past week end we had our party and I was so caught up in my new alpha making mode, I forgot to make a page for her birthday....so I used April's Birthday Girl kit from a little bit ago and made this page...you can get the qp here .....I will probably do more (only have 200 pics to scrap) but i just got home from a 2 day meeting for work...so it may take me a bit to get in the right mind frame...please let me know what you think.

LINK EXPIRED

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Love the page lori. I wondered when you were going to scrap her. It's addicting isn't it.

Later, april