Saturday, August 15, 2009

Catching Fireflies in my Backyard


April's kit Catching Fireflies in my Backyard is just perfect for these photo's I took of Ashleigh hunting Doodlebugs in our yard...she is forever asking for bowels to put them in, then we have to go thru the whole routine of way she has to let them go at the end of the day.... I use guilt as a way of making her let them go..."...but Ashleigh, if you keep them their families would miss them and be very sad..." Works every time. You should check out this great kit at April's blog/store...while your there checkout her other's too.. hope you like it and can use it for your backyard shots.
LINK EXPIRED

2 comments:

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Love this quick page Lori. I hadn't seen this one yet. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 16, 2009. Thanks again.