Sunday, October 18, 2009

FairyLand


Hey guys, sorry it's been so long, work has really gotten me stressed and then I've been fighting the flu/allergies and trying to make myself feel better...I am so behind on my scrapping (3 kits behind) and tried to get back in the swing tonight. I started with April's FairyLand kit..here is the first of 3 layouts/qp's I have done. Of course I used one of my favorite photo subjects, my beautiful Ashleigh, just a picture from around the table....you can get the qp here and don't forget to go by April's and check out all her great stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

I love the quickpage Lori. Great job. It's so beautiful........almost as beautiful as your Ashleigh......lol.