Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Economy Blues

Hey everyone, Well as I am sure ya'll know the economy is really bad and with the holidays approaching at a rapid pace I have found that I need some extra cash flow at our house...so with that being said I am going to try to sell some of my qp's online....Yes I do have April's permission to sell these and I am only going to sell the ones that have been on the blog for 1 month or more....I hope this doesn't stop people from stopping by and like i said i will have them for free for the first month, then i will go back and deactivate the links once i put them online to sell..Again, I hope everyone understands and keep coming by as i do like to show off what I have done (using April's great stuff of course) and I always welcome any feedback ya'll give.... I hope to have my 3rd layout using April's FairyLand kit up soon, but i am having trouble getting the pic to upload...be back soon with it I hope....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The whole country thanks to bush, and now "it" has cash flow problems! But, good luck with the new venture. Hope it works out for you. Thanks for the freebies thus far.