Thursday, September 10, 2009

LaborDayUSA





This year Labor Day weekend fell on my birthday, and we had a combined b-day, going away party (my dad is going to Cyprus) and Labor day party. We went to dad's at the lake, and the kid's had a ball swimming, running around, playing outside. The rest of us grownups just had a good time visiting and keeping up with them...The kit I used was Aprils LaborDayUSA. Its bright and cheerful and has really cool pinwheels on them. Now one of pages I used twice I just flipped it..I plan on them being side by side in a book...You can get page 1 here , page 2 here , and page 3 here Hope ya'll enjoy the qps...

LINK EXPIRED

3 comments:

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

These are great pages too.........love them Lori.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Sep [LA 04:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 11 Sep [OZ 09:00am]).

Jani said...

CUTE QPs! Thanks for sharing