Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Halloween




I know I'm late, and i was actually going to showoff some pages i did using April's HollowsEve kit...but i got the weekend off and we went to my dad's and the grandkids come with and while i was trying to squeeze in some computer time , they had to see what i was doing and one thing lead to another and they wanted to do their own pages so i couldn't resist showing off the future generation of scrapping ... the first page is from my grandson Conner who is 3... he didn't want to use actual pics from Halloween so he put the witch in the frame....he also came up with his own text???? athe second layout is from my 5 year old Ashleigh.... she designed the whole thing....can't wait till we get home so i can print them out for them.... will try and get MY pages on tomorrow...

1 comment:

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

That is too funny. Conner's so sweet. So, what is pumpkin oatmeal?.........Ashleighs so creative.