Thursday, November 19, 2009

Been Busy


Sorry i haven't posted in a few days. I have been busy working on gifts to order from Artscow (a really neat online place where you can make ALL kinds of cool photo gifts). I was working on calendars to give my family using pictures and dates from each individual family.... took a while because for some reason my computer kept freezing up and frustrating me to the max... I had meant to post these qp's i made using April's CowboysNIndians kit that i made last week, but like i said i got frustrated and didn't get to it....so here is the first qp/layout i made , i think it would be great for a girl who may not be into cowboys and indians like a little boy may be , but still i thought it turned out pretty.....don't worry i made a little boy one for Conner too, but that's tomorrow's post..enjoy, and don't forget to go by April's to check out her stuff and if you get a chance go by Artscow and check them out too...( its free to register and you get cool free stuff to start out with, just pay shipping)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Nov [LA 04:32pm, NY 07:32pm] - 20 Nov [UK 12:32am, OZ 11:32am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 20, 2009. Thanks again.