Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fluttering Dragonflies



I finally got a little cooperation from my computer and got a chance to work with April's newest kit Fluttering Dragonflies. It is really great, you should check it out at her blog. I made 2 qp's/layouts before my computer started getting contrary and decided not to press my luck. So I am trying to get this up really fast. if you want you can download the qp's here and here .The layouts are of my grandbabies Ashleigh and Conner playing in my front yard this summer. I felt bad for not having as many of Conner as I do of Ahleigh, but he doesn't pose as well...LOL. I hope you enjoy them and would really like to know what ya'll think of them.
LINK EXPIRED

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

I love these pages..they are awesome...just love them...I do like conners but I like ashleighs too.

C & E Curley said...

I Love the blue dragnflys
Here is a thank you gift
free bee @
http://digiscrapzzutah.blogspot.com

eilajean said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I snagged 3 QPs so I will say thanks 3 times in one shot, if that is OK with you. I really like what you did with the dragonflies layout!