Saturday, August 30, 2008

Apology

I wanted to apoligize for not posting lately. I am feeling a little out of sorts, one i got turned down to be on a CT team and also when looking at my 4 shared account my-- downloads vs. comments is sooo off. I know I am new at this but I thought the comments would help me grow and get better. But if no one comments (even to just say TY) then i get 85 downlaods I just feel used...I know 85 is not alot in scrappin land but to me i felt that was good for a beginner. I will probably be back later , especially as April has a new kit she is working on that I will want to show off. She is my inspiration, I hope to be as good as her one day....ok , pity party over. Bye for now.

5 comments:

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

I love you Lori.....I loved your pages by the way. Don't understand why you didn't get it. But your definitely my CT team all in one.

Anonymous said...

I also get discouraged by the lack of comments on my downloads/blog. Seems like people just like to download the freebies without any thanks. Don't let it get you down!!

Anonymous said...

Don't let the selfish people get you down. Continue to create because you enjoy it. Boo on the nay-sayers and non-sayers. Keep your chin up and smile! :o)

eilajean said...

your baby layouts are beautiful. I am totally new to blogger, and scrapbooking too... I am still in the learning stage. I try to leave a thank you everywhere I go, and I do want to thank you for putting your work out there. Create for yourself ~ don't get discouraged ~ the rest will come.

Tigger said...

Don't let it worry you about the no comments on 4Shared. I've noticed that only about 10% of people ever say thank you. It seems to average out no matter who it is offering the freebie. I'm a math sort of geek sometimes.LOL It makes it worth it when you come up with something that even just one person shouts out the love for...Sometimes all you need is one person who really loves your work. Good luck and create what you love. You'll find your fans when you do what you love.