Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blushing Buttercups




Well I know i already did a Blushing Buttercups layout but I just had to go back and make some more....I made 3 more actually... remember I got this kit from April ...just playing around...I hope you like them. Get qp's here, here and finally here. Enjoy.....once again checking back on post I discovered that my second layout is sideways....when April get back in the swing of things I hope she can help me fix this...Sorry , it even looks funny to me.
LINK EXPIRED

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

I love these layouts too............so pretty......yeah, I don't understand why that one turned wrong.......but I love the page. Thanks.