Tuesday, April 7, 2009

POOR BABY - - - BAD NANA!


I took a few more pictures besides my bluebonnet pictures out in our front yard. I couldn't help myself but it was just too funny. We had gotten a walker for Isabella at a garage sale and couldn't replace the batteries but thought it would work for the few times she would use it at our house....anyway the music REALLY drags and sounds so very sad....whenever she pushes the little button it plays the saddest sounds and she starts to cry with it, and makes the biggest , saddest tears....then she hits it again...and again.....well being the picture taker nana that i am i had to record this moment....till my daughter said i was such a bad nana...and had me put down the camera and pick up isabella.... but i did get enough to make this page.... i made this from april's back to school kit.

1 comment:

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Too cute.......I love this one.

I like how you did the frames. She's so cute!